Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians – ELECTRICAL BIAS!!
£37000 basic + excellent overtime (£50k total very achievable)
Our client, an international engineering company based near Tibshelf, is now looking to recruit an experienced electrically biased Maintenance Technician to join their team on a PERMANENT basis.
THE ROLE INVOLVES WORKING ON A 4 on 4 off SHIFT PATTERN.
6am to 6pm, and then 6pm to 6am
1. Customer Service- ensure that production area is provided with an immediate repair service to rectify any disruption to production.
2. Within the specified production section, attend to all breakdowns using fault finding techniques for all equipment and ensure minimum downtime of production equipment
3. Recommend and carry out improvements to production equipment to improve overall equipment efficiency.
4. Implement departmental Kaizen improvements
5. To ensure that all production led maintenance is carried out effectively and on time to all equipment in the section.
6. Ensure that all planned equipment maintenance is carried out effectively and on time to all equipment in the section.
7. Keep accurate up to date records of all changes and servicing to equipment
(equipment drawings, PLC programme changes, modifications to equipment)
8. Maintain and document an accurate and comprehensive system of spare parts for the section